SEM Advertising Campaigns using Google AdWords for Lead Generation in B2B companies in the IT Sector
SEM (Search Engine Marketing), offers the possibility to create advertising campaigns per click on Internet using search engines such as Google. These tools are offered by the engines themselves to advertise on their search media or content networks.
In recent years, these powerful tools with global reach have enabled people to quickly get to know brands and services through the web. Using the right optimization, companies can gain a more efficient and faster ROI in their campaigns. SEM can raise traffic for a page via what is known as paid traffic.
At PGR, SEM Campaigns enable you to personalise each different campaign depending on the service, objectives and target public:
- Study of the Service and Target Public.
- Study of Keywords.
- Design and Optimization of Destination or Landing Page.
- Design of Text and Display Ads optimised with Keywords.
- Constant daily check on the SEM Campaign, making changes and modifications to improve results.
- Monthly report on campaign results.
Google AdWords SEM Advertising Campaign
Google AdWords is the Google tool to offer advertising to your potential advertisers.
- It enables you to perform a Search or Plan Key Words that fit your services and goals.
- It helps perform a follow up via highly accurate metrics.
- It allows you to manage your SEM campaigns, budgets, design and creation of Ads.
- With the concept of PPC, you only pay for the ads which have been clicked on.
Google AdWords SEM Campaigns
Google AdWords Search SEM Campaign
This services enables us to create text ads that become activated the moment users perform a search which uses any of the Key terms or words we had previously specified. The key to the SEM Campaign is precisely the study and choice of the key words of the service or products we wish to promote, as well as hitting the right segment.
Google AdWords Banner SEM Campaign
Much more visual, this enables us to create a campaign of banners, which will make an impact on users browsing the Display network of Google. The webs our banners appear in can be segmented by a specific theme due to the segmentation we perform via the Key and negative words. This service is ideal for performing Branding campaigns.
Google AdWords Remarketing SEM Campaign
Remarketing campaigns are another service of Google AdWords. Remarketing enables us to reach users that had already visited our Web or Destination Page. The Ads will hit them when they surf on other sites that are part of the Google display Network when they are looking for terms related to your products and services.